The One Book
1. One book that changed your life:
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
4. One book that made you laugh:
5. One book that made you cry:
I'm not trying to be "super-spiritual," but the answer to all the 5 above have to be "the Bible." I know of no other book that has changed my life, I have read it more than once, there is no book I'd rather have on a desert island, I laugh at some parts (perhaps inappropriately- for some reason, Joel 1:4 always strikes me as funny), and (though all too seldom) I have been moved to cry over my sin as exposed by God's living and active word.
6. One book that you wish had been written: How I Came to Finally Embrace Believer's Baptism and Changed My Views Concerning the Lord's Supper and Church Government by Martin Luther.
7. One book that you wish had never been written: The Qu'ran.
8. One book you’re currently reading: One Sacred Effort by Chad Brand and David E. Hankins.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Holiness by J.C. Ryle.
10. Tag five others (I'm only tagging two): John Freiberg and Modern Day Magi.