Call To Die

Then [Jesus] said to them all, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will save it. (Luke 9:23-24, HCSB)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

follower of Christ, husband of Abby, father of Christian, Georgia Grace, and Rory Faith, deacon at Kosmosdale Baptist Church, tutor with Scholé Christian Tradition and Scholé Academy

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Republican Presidential Candidates on the question: "Do you believe every word of the Bible?"



[HT:: Tray Earnhart, pastor of Kosmosdale Baptist Church, also Said at Southern Seminary blog]

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Danger Chris said...

What's your grade for Huck's opinion? Personally, I think he answered really well. But, then, he was the only one with a theology degree.

Also, I like Mitt's response. He totally danced around saying that he believed the Bible only when interpreted correctly, and that can't be done with the non-Mormon cannon.

I also like that no one clapped for Rudy, when he represented the majority opinion, even in evangelicalism. Truth be told, if I polled most churches I'd get his answer.

To see the way one should respond to that question, check out my new video.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home