Call To Die

Then [Jesus] said to them all, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will save it. (Luke 9:23-24, HCSB)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

follower of Christ, husband of Abby, father of Christian, Georgia Grace, and Rory Faith, deacon at Kosmosdale Baptist Church, tutor with Scholé Christian Tradition and Scholé Academy

Monday, November 19, 2007

Mike Huckabee: "My plan to secure the border? Two words: CHUCK NORRIS."



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Danger Chris said...

I posted this first, please at least reference me. Put me in the bibliography or something. Proper notation is all I'm asking for.

The last part is great. "Chuck Norris Approved!" Kaboom!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Andrew Lindsey said...

If you notice, sir, I posted on Monday, November 19 at 11:24AM, whereas you did not post until Monday, November 19 at 11:03PM.

Advantage: Andrew!
Finishing move: Chuck Norris-style roundhouse to the head!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home