Call To Die

Then [Jesus] said to them all, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will save it. (Luke 9:23-24, HCSB)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

follower of Christ, husband of Abby, father of Christian, Georgia Grace, and Rory Faith, deacon at Kosmosdale Baptist Church, tutor with Scholé Christian Tradition and Scholé Academy

Monday, July 02, 2007

Blogs that you should check out

Stan Reeves is an elder at my "sending church" (i.e. the church that recommended me for SBTS), Grace Heritage Church in Auburn, AL. He is the webmaster for Founders Ministries and moderator of the Reformed Baptist Discussion List. Recently, Stan has begun posting a series of articles on the Reformed Baptist Fellowship blog to "encourage laypeople to take some initiative when a biblical church cannot be found in your area." Even if the statement just quoted does not describe you, I would encourage you to read Stan's articles, as they provide an example for thinking through application of biblical principles in a difficult situation.

Also, I recently found out that my friend Chris West has a blog. I encourage anyone reading this post to check out his blog and drop a comment to encourage him to keep up the good work.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Danger Chris said...

Thanks for the link and the shout out. Although, I don't know if I would call what I've done "good work". If any of your readers drop by they are equally welcome to leave constructive criticism. Thanks man! Hope to see you and Abby soon.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home