Call To Die

Then [Jesus] said to them all, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will save it. (Luke 9:23-24, HCSB)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

follower of Christ, husband of Abby, father of Christian, Georgia Grace, and Rory Faith, deacon at Kosmosdale Baptist Church, tutor with Scholé Christian Tradition and Scholé Academy

Sunday, June 03, 2007

An Evening With Friends

Last evening, we had friends of ours from church (Kosmosdale Baptist Church) over for supper: Evan and Autumn Stewart, and Brian and Lindsay Shank. Evan and Autumn are moving away to Montana soon [for among other reasons] to be with Autumn’s family as their first child is about to be born. We had them over and Brian and Lindsay along with Abby and I gave them presents for the baby. Please pray for Evan and Autumn as they travel and as they prepare to become new parents.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Andrew,

This is Tom over at Tominthebox. Forgive me for contacting you this way. Please drop me an email, I'd like to talk to you. The link to my email address can be found on my website.

Thanks,
Tom

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home