Call To Die

Then [Jesus] said to them all, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will save it. (Luke 9:23-24, HCSB)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

follower of Christ, husband of Abby, father of Christian, Georgia Grace, and Rory Faith, deacon at Kosmosdale Baptist Church, tutor with Scholé Christian Tradition and Scholé Academy

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Responding to the John 3:16 Conference on Strange BaptistFire

I will not be posting on this blog for the next few days, as I am finally going to address some things that were said at the John 3:16 Conference and to encourage discussion about these issues on the Strange BaptistFire blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy Mickels said...

Andrew,

I have no way of contacting you except by this form. A few months back I saw a posting on John MacArthur's critique of Mark Driscoll. I listened to the interview with Todd Friel weeks ago and I want to listen to it again but it is no longer linked to your site. How can I get it? I am in the process of writing a detailed memo about this ministry. Therefore, I would like to hear it again to check for accuracy etc. My e-mail address is cathymickels@gmail.com Thank you for your help.
Blessings to you,
Cathy

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home