Call To Die

Then [Jesus] said to them all, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will save it. (Luke 9:23-24, HCSB)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

follower of Christ, husband of Abby, father of Christian, Georgia Grace, and Rory Faith, deacon at Kosmosdale Baptist Church, tutor with Scholé Christian Tradition and Scholé Academy

Monday, February 12, 2018

Clear Color - "True Love"


You gave us Your only Son: that's true love.
Your arms open wide: I come running.
Your hands, You hold out, for us to grab, when we keep falling.

You show me the path to walk,
and show me the road to follow,
when doubt fills my mind,
You give me the hope to carry on.

You wept, You cried,
and You hung, You died;
You walked this world in a body as mine.

Hebrews 4:15,
"For we do not have a great high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but He was tempted in every way, just as we are, yet was without sin."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home