Q&A from "Seeing With New Eyes"
1. What's wrong with people?
2. Why do people do specific ungodly things?
3. What's wrong with wanting good things?
4. Why do our desires deceive us?
5. Is "lusts of the flesh" terminology practical?
6. Does each person have one "root sin"?
7. How do I know if a desire is inordinate rather than natural?
8. Why talk about the "heart" when the Bible says it's unknowable?
9. Doesn't the term "lusts" just apply to bodily appetites?
10. Can desires be habitual?
11. What's the relationship between fear and desire?
12. Do people ever have conflicting motives?
13. "Lusts" and other ways of talking about sin.
14. Should we just confront people aboout their sinful cravings?
15. Can you change what you want?
Labels: Seeing With New Eyes