Call To Die

Then [Jesus] said to them all, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will save it. (Luke 9:23-24, HCSB)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

follower of Christ, husband of Abby, father of Christian, Georgia Grace, and Rory Faith, deacon at Kosmosdale Baptist Church, tutor with Scholé Christian Tradition and Scholé Academy

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Reflections on Psalm 2 from the Clay-Pot blog

In my last post I mentioned I few reasons why I disagree with Pastor John MacArthur's understanding of Psalm 2:7, "I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD: He said to Me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.'" (NASB)

For a fuller treatment of how Psalm 2 should be understood, I would like to suggest anyone reading this check out the recent blogpost on this subject at Clay-Pot, the blog of Tim Brown, elder at Heritage Community Church in Gastonia, NC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Andrew,

thanks so much for the link. i appreciate you. i got your number several months ago in an email and was wondering if it was ok to call. I assume so, but wanted to make sure.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home