More "Exploratory Questions"
These questions are:
1. Do you have any kind of spiritual beliefs?
2. To you, who is Jesus Christ?
3. Do you believe in heaven or hell?
4. If you died, where would you go?
5. If what you are believing is not true, would you want to know?
I find the above questions to be particularly useful if, in the "Religious background" part of the conversation, the church background of the person is ambiguous, or if it seems to me that the person may be confused over basic questions concerning who Jesus is.