Call To Die

Then [Jesus] said to them all, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will save it. (Luke 9:23-24, HCSB)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

follower of Christ, husband of Abby, father of Christian, Georgia Grace, and Rory Faith, deacon at Kosmosdale Baptist Church, tutor with Scholé Christian Tradition and Scholé Academy

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Another Gospel Tract

The gospel tract pictured below was used by the North American Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention for several years. It is the tract I learned to use when I first began Continuing Witnessing Training about sixteen years ago.


There are many good features of this tract (found on-line HERE), and I did have the opportunity to see at least one person to whom I presented this tract come to faith in Christ as a result of the gospel presentation in the tract.

There are, however, some areas that could be improved in regards to the presentation found in this tract and I think that these areas are addressed in the "Experiencing God's Grace" tract I mentioned in my last post. In upcoming posts I plan to compare and contrast these two tracts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home