Call To Die

Then [Jesus] said to them all, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will save it. (Luke 9:23-24, HCSB)

My Photo
Name:

Follower of Christ, husband of Abby, member of New Georgia Baptist Church.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

T4G Early Registration Ends 10/31

Early bird registration for the Together for the Gospel Conference ends this Monday, October 31. (After October 31, there is a $40 increase in price.)

I remember the first time my friend Jorge Ponce told me about the Together for the Gospel Conference. I was certain he must be mistaken. I honestly thought that he had just seen a list of the most excellent preachers currently speaking in America today and somehow had become confused, thinking that they were all speaking at the same place. (Sorry, Jorge!) Once I found out Jorge's information was accurate, I finally registered to go.

This Conference is sure to be a blessing.

Learn more about the Conference HERE.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home