Call To Die

Then [Jesus] said to them all, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will save it. (Luke 9:23-24, HCSB)

My Photo
Name:

Follower of Christ, husband of Abby, member of Kosmosdale Baptist Church, and tutor/staff member at Sayers Classical Academy.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So now I'm on MySpace.

Several people I work with at UPS are on MySpace, so I decided to join to continue communicating with them outside of work and to (hopefully) direct them to the teaching and resources on this blog. I was not very enthusiastic at all about having a MySpace page until I found out that I could set the page layout to represent 2 Tone SKA and I could place a Madness "One Step Beyond" video on it. (I realize that the last sentence made no sense to many people reading this.) Anyway, check out my MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/alindsey4 and don't make fun of me for only having about 2 friends so far.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Danger Chris said...

Beyoooooooooond!

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home