Call To Die

Then [Jesus] said to them all, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will save it. (Luke 9:23-24, HCSB)

My Photo
Name:

Follower of Christ, husband of Abby, member of Kosmosdale Baptist Church, and tutor/staff member at Sayers Classical Academy.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Promotional Video for Reformed Theological Seminary, Orlando

If a friend considering seminary education were to ask me where I thought he should go to school, I would, without reservation, answer the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, where I am a student. If my friend wanted other options to consider, one of the few schools I may recommend would be Reformed Theological Seminary, Orlando. Below is an promotional video for RTS, Orlando featuring Reformed Blacks of America co-founders Michael Mewborn and (my friend) Xavier Pickett. The particular program that they are seeking to promote at RTS, Orlando is the African-American Imagination and Theology Project.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger RBA Founder Xavier said...

Andrew,

Thanks for the plug!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home