Call To Die

Then [Jesus] said to them all, "If anyone wants to come with Me, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will save it. (Luke 9:23-24, HCSB)

My Photo
Name:

Follower of Christ, husband of Abby, member of Kosmosdale Baptist Church, and tutor/staff member at Sayers Classical Academy.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Beware the homeschoolers!

See, in my opinion, the following video provides a much better argument for why parents should choose not to homeschool their children than anything in what Mr. Challies posted awhile back.



Think about it: 1. The homeschoolers are taking over the country; 2. They're deceptive in their appearance; 3. They're likely to rob you blind.

Beware the homeschoolers.

HT:: Pyromaniacs

7 Comments:

Blogger Steve Weaver said...

Funny stuff! Great site. I like the way you have your links in the sidebar organized. I've thought of doing something similar, so you must be really smart!

9:42 AM  
Blogger ajlin said...

steve:

I'm just smart enough to have smart friends that allow me to use their ideas!

-Andrew

4:35 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

OK Andrew......... I am assuming someone who was a homeschooler ripped somebody off, LOL. Like being homeschooled doesn't keep someone from doing that:)

I sure am waiting for a biblical argument from anyone that promotes that state run public education system and why believers should actually attend. To date, I haven't heard a biblical argument. I am assuming you are waiting for one too.

8:45 PM  
Blogger ajlin said...

Tim:

Are you trying to tell me that Rhett and Link's song wasn't entirely persuasive to you?

-Andrew.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

LOL, how could you not be persuaded with such convincing arguments.

9:46 AM  
Blogger ajlin said...

Keep checking back, Tim. I'm planning on also using Rhett and Link's song about Sudoku in order to disprove Reformed Theology in its entirety.

3:39 PM  
Blogger puss-n'-boots said...

That's got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen...Ohmygosh it's so true. I'm going to send this to all my homeschool buddies, thanks for posting it.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home